Topic: Voice morpher?

Im looking for a voice changer program to use in my animations. I would prefer it to be free. Please don't post "audacity". i know that program, and its awesome. But im looking for something that can morph/change my voice, not just adjust the pitch. Any recommendations?

The New Studios

Re: Voice morpher?

BUMP

So this is how you help people eh? By ignoring their posts and topics?!?!? All of you people suck. mini/madhead

The New Studios

Dude. The audio section is really overlooked. Wait a couple days before getting so pissed off. mini/rolleyes

Also, why don't you want to use Audacity? It's the best Free Audio Editor out there, right now.

Persist.

MOL wrote:

Dude. The audio section is really overlooked. Wait a couple days before getting so pissed off. mini/rolleyes

Also, why don't you want to use Audacity? It's the best Free Audio Editor out there, right now.

Audacity is awesome, but only capable of changing the pitch of the voices im recording. Im looking for more than just that. Something capable of morphing my voice so that i sound like my neighbor etc... so basically i want to make my voice sound like im a completely different person.

The New Studios

You're right. Ignoring people's posts and topics is exactly the way we help people.
And you're not going to find a program that will deliver the results you're looking for unless you're willing to go professional grade. The best solution is recruiting other people with your winning personality.
- Aaron

So...what does your neighbor sound like? lol.

Persist.