Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

vik wrote:
LuckeMasse wrote:
vik wrote:

Will you be there ?

Will you Vik?

Hope so mini/wink

Will you Lucas:p?

Offcourse I will be there! Thats a perfect time for me.

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

Nine? Sorry, I like to read for about an hour until 10.

welp
Formerly LegoDudez

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

Kind of annoying it's saturday night, the weekends are probably the only times I do something ..

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

vik wrote:

Kind of annoying it's saturday night, the weekends are probably the only times I do something ..

Annoying!? I love that time! It's a great time and I'm VERY excited.

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

LuckeMasse wrote:
vik wrote:

Kind of annoying it's saturday night, the weekends are probably the only times I do something ..

Annoying!? I love that time! It's a great time and I'm VERY excited.

But you're younger mini/tongue

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

vik wrote:
LuckeMasse wrote:
vik wrote:

Kind of annoying it's saturday night, the weekends are probably the only times I do something ..

Annoying!? I love that time! It's a great time and I'm VERY excited.

But you're younger mini/tongue

mini/sad lol mini/sad I'm a young guy you know. But what are you doing at that time really?

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

9 oclock, perfect time for me!

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

HomerBall wrote:

9 oclock, perfect time for me!

Woohoo! Finally someone who really loves that time!

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

NXT, I've sent you a PM about the BiMAs. Please respond, It's quite important.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

YES, Imma coming FOR SURE.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

It's good to see the 1st place winner "The River" by Night Owl by elected a few times. It's one of my favorites of all time.

I'm still suprised to see that Keshen's video is still there. Considering its opponents, it's quite outdated.

You cannot get ahead while you're getting even. - Anonymous

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

Keshav wrote:

It's good to see the 1st place winner "The River" by Night Owl by elected a few times. It's one of my favorites of all time.

I'm still suprised to see that Keshen's video is still there. Considering its opponents, it's quite outdated.

What? "still there"?

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

mini/sad this is happening on the only day of the week that I will be doing anything at that time! If this was on sunday it would be PERFECT. mini/sad Almost no chance I will be able to see it mini/sad

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

I'm with VIK on this. If you have anything else to do then do that. You won't be missing much and you can read it later. I predict that BIM's boy wonder will take out all his catergories but I'm rooting for Mr Pants as his films are very entertaining.

You can’t have manslaughter without the laughter!

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

Wait, claskey/brick4brains is complaining about the administration of the BiMAs? I feel like I've seen this movie before.
Also, I feel particularly threatened by his signature. There's nothing like an internet threat to get me a'shaking.

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

That's odd it's 23:00 for me.

YouTube | Vimeo

SLEEP IS AN IRRESISTIBLE FORCE - BrickLord

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

LOL @ Claskey's sig

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

mini/tongue I might be on here i have family coming in.

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

Ah well, if we only got praise I'd feel like somebody was lying.  Anyway regarding the time, I didn't pick it but it was chosen with the majority of our membership (ages 12-15) in mind, it had to be on a weekend to avoid conflicting with school for some people.  But yeah the event itself tends to pretty much be announcing each winner, followed by a bunch of "YAY"s and "Congrats!" so if you can't mke it to the chat itself the results should be a decent substitute...

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Re: The 2009 Bricks In Motion Awards: NOMINEES [CLOSED]

2:00 for me!