Topic: [TUNE] Opening tune needed

I need an opening tune for the next episode of 'The Stunt', about 10-15 seconds long. It will be used twice, see version 1 of the screenplay.

Ideally something along the lines of "A-Team tune" vs. "eye of the tiger". Is there anyone who'd like to compose and produce it?

I'd be very, very grateful.

-PG

Version 1 of the the screenplay for episode 2 of The Stunt is finishised, and I really, really] await your critique!

Re: [TUNE] Opening tune needed

I can have a go if I have time; just what would it be like Jazz, Rock, Classic or? It would help to know.

http://www.bestbrickstudios.net/images/banner003.png

Excellent!

I'd prefer a 'rock'-y feel to it (no pun), but I guess that basically any tune that conveys excitement (drumrolls, trumpets, that sort of thing) would fit. The show it's for is supposed to be cheap, so if one can tell all instruments comes from a computer, that's OK (so no need to spend lots of time to make it sound more natural)!

Oh, something that would help is if there would be a bit that can be looped (in case I need to work out timing issues with the animation).

Thanks already for offering!

-PG

Version 1 of the the screenplay for episode 2 of The Stunt is finishised, and I really, really] await your critique!

papaguru wrote:

Excellent!

I'd prefer a 'rock'-y feel to it (no pun), but I guess that basically any tune that conveys excitement (drumrolls, trumpets, that sort of thing) would fit. The show it's for is supposed to be cheap, so if one can tell all instruments comes from a computer, that's OK (so no need to spend lots of time to make it sound more natural)!

Oh, something that would help is if there would be a bit that can be looped (in case I need to work out timing issues with the animation).

Thanks already for offering!

-PG

I have an electric piano that has like 100,000 different instruments so yah and I can send each instrument tune in its own file so when they are put together they play the tune in time!

http://www.bestbrickstudios.net/images/banner003.png

Great! I look forward to what you come up with!

-PG