Directory Link

Here lies the Truth

Link Name
Link Name

Nominated for in spugesdu's contest forBest filmBest Screenplay

Re: Here lies the Truth

Both links are broken.

I liked the film. It had a good storyline, plenty of action, the effects could have been better. I didn't like how all the characters sounded the same. Oh! One more thing

Spoiler (click to read)

How was he narrating if he was dead?

For those of you who would like to actually watch the video, this is the link.

I really appreciate the effort you put into making this (a 10+minute long brickfilm is no easy feat), but it's just not enjoyable to watch. The animation was pretty average, the sets were a bit rough (multicoloured police station?) or just very empty (case in point - that woman's house whose husband died) and the plot was far too dialogue-heavy to the point where I had completely lost it by the two-minute mark. It was all a bit cliché too -

Spoiler (click to read)

"There's been a murder," "I'll investigate... it doesn't add up! :O Twist ending! I was wrong! Oof." "-nonsensical deep statement-"

I'd like to see another attempt from you, though. With a bit more work, you could make an absolute cracker.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

to lil'jj
he was narrating as it was happening, not to people after he died

Last edited by [deleted2095] (July 16, 2010 (08:13am))

Ozzyprod, it's not that he was being negative. That is called "constructive criticism": he just said what he think could be improved.

The critisism was a bit "destructive" of my self respect, all I'm saying is that it was a little harsh

It's just advice man.

I don't like advice thats consistantly mean, I mean couldn't he have been nice about it, NO! He wasn't does anyone like this movie?!

Are you talking about Hazzat ?

" I really appreciate the effort you put into making this (a 10+minute long brickfilm is no easy feat), "
" I'd like to see another attempt from you, though. With a bit more work, you could make an absolute cracker. "

I'd say that's contructive critisism.

Nvm, I still think some of it was a little too harsh then I needed, lets stop talking about his review and talk about what YOU all think