Topic: LEGO Doctor Who Series 5 IN 6.46 MINS

Directory Link

LEGO Doctor Who Series 5 IN 6.46 MINS

Youtube
Vimeo
TEH SPECIAL FEATURES

For those of you who post in the 'Doctor Who Discussion Topic', you will no doubt be aware of my frequent rantings about how I found the latest Series of Doctor Who (Series 5) disappointing. I decided therefore to create this, as many were becoming annoyed with my rants - for good reason.

This was difficult. I was undertaking a surprisingly ambitious project after nearly half a year of not animating. It seemed easy, but almost each episode required a different set and scene - and since I decided it would not be an official part of the 'Mr Socially Impaired' franchise (THAT's coming soon....) I couldn't cut any corners, although the result is much sloppier than I would have liked due to unforeseen reasons.

But enough excuses. I dare you to reap enjoyment and remember - I put more effort into this than Steven Moffat....

Also, check out the SPECIAL FEATURES featuring ONE WHOLE DELETED SCENE!!

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (August 10, 2010 (11:55am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

Re: LEGO Doctor Who Series 5 IN 6.46 MINS

This is WIN!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Chuppa/Signatures/sig1.png

You are the most brilliant story teller I've ever known. Flipping brilliant!

I didn't even watch the latest season of Dr. Who, but I thought this was hilariously funny.  So many creative parts, but I especially loved the chicken (and the "If you want to sue somebody..." comment at the end)!! mini/lol

That was hilarious. Flipping hilarious. I think I'll watch that AGAIN. AGAAAAIN.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Nice.  This was the first season of Dr. Who that I've followed (hooray for BBC America) so I don't have much to compare it to, but I consulted my Dr. Who-savvy friend and she confirmed that this is quite accurate.

"I am Kansas" -Smeagol
http://heythats.cool

That was AWESOME

Even though I have never seen a single episode of Dr. Who...

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Magnificent voicing (apart from the Scottish accents (lol)) and generally very funny, although as I said on YT I don't agree with most of your opinions on the series! mini/wink

Its OK mini/wink

Actually I'm surprised your the only one who has disagreed with my opinion so far. When uploading, I was expecting this topic to be, like, a 5 page long heated argument regarding my opinion along with a load of Youtube comments with something like: "HE SAID WHAT!?" - with no one actually commenting on the movie.

I guess its a good thing....

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Wow. This is the most awesome thing I have ever seen in my life. And I've only ever seen one episode of Doctor Who.

Wow. This is the most awesome thing I have ever seen in my life. And I've only ever seen one episode of Doctor Who.

mini/lol
hahaha...
Awesome!!!
hahaha...
mini/lol

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa122/luvdogs07/ninjastudios1signature.jpg

As said. Power Ranger Daleks was epic win. EPIC WIN. mini/bigsmile

For your viewing pleasure, I've uploaded - exclusively to Vimeo - A SPECIAL FEATURES including ONE WHOLE DELETED SCENE, an extended scene, and an alternate beginning. (Ignore the big nosed poof at the start)

How could it possibly be bad?

Oh, and thank you everyone for all your feedback so far! I do this all for you guys, and the best payback (aside from money mini/tongue ) is your comments. It tells me I'm actually doing something right....

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (August 10, 2010 (01:22pm))

YouTube
Max, She/They

This is a wonderfully insightful exploration of the fifth series of "Doctor Who".

And therefore is first and foremost dubbed the single greatest brickfilm known to man.

mini/bigsmile

Those were the
BEST
SPECIAL FEATURES EVER.

No seriously.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon