Topic: The Mobius Alley

Directory Link

The Mobius Alley

Youtube

I made this clip to help out with Mobius Cycles 2nd annual Core Whore Alley Cat Race. It is a bicycle race in downtown Seattle for bike messengers and anyone who likes bikes. It's the kind of race where racers are more likely to ware Carhartts then spandex.

Many people have a hard time finding Mobius Cycle the first time they come, it's between 1st and 2nd on Spring Street in downtown Seattle. Everything was built and animated in 12 hours, sounds and effects were added later. A preview image of this has already been blogged on a few fixie blogs but she is not moving her legs, what you hear is the sound of Niki's Campy Chorus freewheel. The music was done by Jon Denver who was the mechanic who build my wonderful bicycle.

Re: The Mobius Alley

Nice lighting and street sign, it's good to see you animating again.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Re: The Mobius Alley

Everything was animated blind, I haven't got a computer at my animation station but that hasn't stopped me from making this or the first 35 seconds of my next film. I got some cool people involved in this and I now know a girl who plays the musical saw, which sounds just like a theremin, I'm excited about that.