Topic: Grass

Directory Link

Grass

Youtube

A short and sweet entry to Septemberfest 2010.

Yes, they where LAUGHING, you sick child.

And those who care, my Portal spoof is probably canceled. Sorry.

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Re: Grass

*cough*

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.

May I offer you a cough drop?

The film was okay, wasn't a fan of the signs, they may or may not disqualify this from the contest, I don't know, but it was cute until you killed off everyone in the end.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Lmao. Very choppy, bad animation. The swaying of the kids on the roof yelling jajajajajaja was epic. Yes, the ending defeated the purpose of the story. I really like the intense music when you zoomed in on the grass.

Happy THACing mini/sunnies

I loved it.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Pretty good, guy. But your animation and sets were LAZY.

Strange. A bit too choppy, and the story is too basic. But I like it, generally. Good job 3/5.

Okay, next time I will actually put in effort. It seems like it has been lacking in my films recently. mini/shifty

It started out quite well, but I agree about the ending.  It felt too random and thrown together.  Put more effort into your films (not just the sets, but also the plot), and I believe you have great potential. mini/smile

Cartoony for the sake of being cartoony, tisk tisk.  It sometimes works, but needs a descent storyline behind it.  Not terrible, but not good.

2/5

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl