Topic: The Pinchbot Invasion

Directory Link

The Pinchbot Invasion

vimeo
youTube
NNN website

The Pinchbots have invaded Figuria -- run for your lives! Wait a minute... maybe not. Phil and Sherry have all the information you need to survive the invasion, while Robert just wastes precious screen time.

Part 1 of 7 of "Robots!"

I tried a couple new things in this episode. I used a laptop screen as a background in a couple shots, I used some new angles for the newscast and I have one shot with a little bit of camera movement.

Re: The Pinchbot Invasion

I espically liked the part where the other news guy got bored and started playing with a ping pong paddle.  Aside from so slightly choppy animation, this was great!

yay! I love this series! it's so funny.

Why are you looking at my signature?
Mod edit: Your signature started it.
... Oh yeah.

I agree with MadLibs.  Once I saw that you made another film I knew it would be good.  Always a pleasure viewing your work mini/bigsmile  I look forward to the next episode.

A great way to start Chapter 2!

After a five year hiatus, I have returned

THAC 8: The Cleanup
Website|YouTube

The movie theater said The Franky Job on it. That was a nice episode. Although the animation was faulty at parts.

Used to be 'Caidence'

I agree with TBDude. That was extremely funny, though!

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Nice job! Huge fan of the series!

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Dude, you never cease to amaze me. Lovin' the series.

Loved it. Though I have to say, the animation in the first minute or so, bothered me a lot. There was a lot of tiny camera bumps and so in that too, but this isn't a technical competition. The zoomup on Sherry's face caught me by surprise and I liked the cinematography a lot. Good stuff.

-Tejas VIM

This is one of my favourites! mini/bigsmile

Funny.

Very funny!