Topic: Supernatural Activity

Directory Link

Supernatural Activity

Youtube

An entry for the festival of souls contest
About paranormal and supernatural activity going  on in a house

Last edited by RobBrick (October 21, 2010 (11:52am))

Hello BiM! Not making a comeback but may surf the forums time to time

- www.spankthatdalek.tumblr.com -

Re: Supernatural Activity

Could've done with some music, I couldn't figure out the story, and I couldn't hear what anyone was saying.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

I didnt really understand what was going on mini/blankexpression

Last edited by RedBeard (October 22, 2010 (05:50pm))

I can't brickfilm for now. See you guys later.

I agree with you guys, the animation was quite bad and the point of the film was unclear.  A lot of it seemed like a few random things like moving chairs and people appearing and then disappearing which did a bad job at trying to scare anyone.

Why did the person with the white face use the force anyway?

I had no idea what was going on, it seemed as if you shot a bunch of tests and combined them, then gave it all a spiffy title.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

is it really that bad?   mini/eek

@ roblego2
i´m sorry to say it, but - yes, it is that bad

I think it would've been good if you included a clear story and more scarier scenes, as I'm pretty certain no one felt a hint of fear when watching it. I like the concept, just needs a lot of improvement.

Lg Productions
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd413/Lgmaster6/TheBoxManSigniture.jpg

mini/rolleyes OK I get the message!

MOST ORIGINAL CONCEPT EVAR!! mini/bigsmile

If you were spoofing, I would understand.....but I cant tell if its a spoof so I assume it was serious. Everything down to the title is a blatant rip-off of a movie I could be watching instead.

I think if there was music, and if the voice work was louder/better it may have worked, and may have actually been scary. If time was taken to include orchestra stings when the ghost appears, when the door opens, or when the chair moves - those parts may have actually have been scary. And if there was more exposition....or if I could actually hear/understand the exposition, then we may have had a plot. But alas, we dont have either.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

MOST ORIGINAL CONCEPT EVAR!! mini/bigsmile

If you were spoofing, I would understand.....but I cant tell if its a spoof so I assume it was serious. Everything down to the title is a blatant rip-off of a movie I could be watching instead.

I think if there was music, and if the voice work was louder/better it may have worked, and may have actually been scary. If time was taken to include orchestra stings when the ghost appears, when the door opens, or when the chair moves - those parts may have actually have been scary. And if there was more exposition....or if I could actually hear/understand the exposition, then we may have had a plot. But alas, we dont have either.

Well I don't know if that's a good comment or not  mini/confused   Thanks anyway

Basically, I didn't like the concept due to it being directly taken from another movie. But with music, and a little more effort in the voice work, I would have liked it.

So I dont like it, but I see the potential it may have had.

YouTube
Max, She/They