Topic: Tantive IV

Directory Link

Tantive IV

Link Name

This is my attempt at re creating some of the opening Star Wars scenes in LEGO. I Hope you enjoy !
Comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited by WampaStompa66 (December 4, 2010 (06:24pm))

Re: Tantive IV

I liked it, the animation needed a little work, but everything else I thought was fine. Keep it up!

The sets are OUTSTANDING, the figs were really cool, the quality was perfect, but the animation needs a lot of work. Try a higher frame rate, (15fps?) and smaller movements.

EDIT: Also, the effects were not that good, if you want good effects, try Photoshop or Sony Vegas, possibly. But the effects are not that important.

Last edited by Golden (December 4, 2010 (06:38pm))

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Thank you both for the comments ! Yes I agree its a bit choppy and a higher frame rate would have smoothed it out ! For the next film I will try and make a set that is more accomodating for my camera and fingers !! Thanks again mini/smile

WampaStompa66 wrote:

...a higher frame rate would have smoothed it out ...

That's actually not the case. Fewer movements for each frame is what makes a smoother look.

The picture quality and the set was very nice!
Unfortunately, there is some Lights flickers, and the animation is pretty choppy.

Good job nevertheless!

Sound: 5
Effects: 4
Cinematography: 6
Animation: 3
Overall: 5/10

Cool good effects mini/smile  but as the others said,you need to work on your animation  mini/wink

Hello BiM! Not making a comeback but may surf the forums time to time

- www.spankthatdalek.tumblr.com -

The set design was outstanding, and the quality was good. However the light flicker and low frame rate brought it down a notch. But I really enjoyed watching this! mini/smile

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Thanks for your comments, I am glad you enjoyed it !