Re: THAC 8 Starts NOW [CLOSED]

I agree there, he's taking the time out of his own schedule to do this for you, and he'll probably get on to your problem as soon as he can, just be patient.

Hazzat wrote:
Living LEGO wrote:

My my, isn't this remeniscent of THAC itself?

Hey, that's not fair. NXT didn't start the contest late on purpose - he slept through his alarm and couldn't help it. He's going to get the entries verified as soon as he can, but remember he's doing us a favour by running the contest so you have no right to criticise him.

I agree. It must not be easy to verify all the entries in one go. He has a life outside of here.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

The one drawback to having THAC right before Christmas is that it takes a bit longer to watch everything. It's a busy time of the year, seeing family, friends, shopping, all that stuff. Believe me, I'm working hard to get through all these entries, so just be patient. I hope to have watched and verified/disqualified every entry by Christmas Day.

Lamplight, honestly, I have no way of being sure that you really did submit it to a different e-mail address, so I can't really qualify your entry. I'm sorry.

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

Wow that's not far away. Keep it up NXT! Thank you for hosting this contest.

Just to be sure this is a screenshot of the email I sent. Please notice the time and date I sent it at the top right hand corner. Also, the deadline for me was 4:40 AM on the 19th, and I un-unlisted it at 8:00 AM the same morning past the deadline. That's why it says 246 views because it kept counting the views even after I sent the video.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LightOrb/Lego/screenshot-2.png

poor you! NXT I think this kind of proves it. Unless Lamplight edited this pic. I'm sure he didn't though.

mini/blankexpression  I had all the mods! Even though I missed it in two scenes I put them in digitally!!!!!!!!!!!!!  mini/sad 

Hello BiM! Not making a comeback but may surf the forums time to time

- www.spankthatdalek.tumblr.com -

You're not allowed to do that roblego2...

roblego2 wrote:

mini/blankexpression  I had all the mods! Even though I missed it in two scenes I put them in digitally!!!!!!!!!!!!!  mini/sad 

The mods have to be in the scene physically, so adding the mod digitally does not count. Unless the mod is somewhere else in those scenes, then you will be disqualified.

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

mini/sad  OK just disqualify me....do what you want... ban me...whatever  mini/rolleyes

Last edited by RobBrick (December 22, 2010 (01:19pm))

Hello BiM! Not making a comeback but may surf the forums time to time

- www.spankthatdalek.tumblr.com -

Lamplight, you sent the Email to [email protected]. It should have been [email protected].

Nick Durron wrote:

Lamplight, you sent the Email to [email protected]. It should have been [email protected].

That's whats the problem was. It didn't send so he didn't get it in on time.

Nick Durron wrote:

http://files.sharenator.com/2043_fail_camera_Fail-s500x420-10287-580.jpg

mini/lol

Last edited by Chris W. (December 22, 2010 (02:25pm))

Hazzat wrote:

Hey, that's not fair. NXT didn't start the contest late on purpose - he slept through his alarm and couldn't help it. He's going to get the entries verified as soon as he can, but remember he's doing us a favour by running the contest so you have no right to criticise him.

I wasn't refering to NXT, I was refering to myself getting my lines late to Lamplight. NXT didn't even cross my mind. You're a big boy now, don't overreact. I appriciate that you are defending NXT as you are, but it is in vain, to put it simply. mini/wink

Living LEGO wrote:
Hazzat wrote:

I wasn't refering to NXT, I was refering to myself getting my lines late to Lamplight. NXT didn't even cross my mind

Congratulations. You've made a reference that only you and Lamplight will catch and are now acting self-righteous because Hazzat misunderstood it.

.You're a big boy now, don't overreact. I appriciate that you are defending NXT as you are, but it is in vain, to put it simply. mini/wink

Smug much?

Ouch. Here you go, Living Lego.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

You got 15 more of those? I'm stocking up for the future...

Stop knowingly being a noob and you won't have to, Living LEGO.  Put an ounce of thought into your posts, and maybe post 80% less while you're at it.  We keep warning you but your behavior never changes.  A permanent ban was considered, but we weren't sure if we should ban somebody "for being annoying."

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

NXTManiac wrote:
roblego2 wrote:

The mods have to be in the scene physically, so adding the mod digitally does not count. Unless the mod is somewhere else in those scenes, then you will be disqualified.

Oops.  I did that. mini/sad   Aw well... I didn't expect to place very high anyway so I guess there's always next year...