Topic: "Ransom" ( With Production pictures)

So, I've officially started filming Ransom! mini/bigsmile I started this project sometime before Thanksgiving, so it's a big project. mini/tongue I hope you all enjoy it, here are some pictures from the production:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57681030@N04/?saved=1
I finished filming the first set (Outside Saloon), and have started on the second set (Inside Saloon). Encouragement and comments are very much appreciated. mini/wink

Re: "Ransom" ( With Production pictures)

Very very nice set! I'm not sure what the storyline of this is, but I'd personally suggest that you add more tables to the saloon; saloons would never have a couple tables near the door, and then a big empty space near the back. As annoying as it is to animate around tables, it looks much better than having a whole lot of nothing. And I think I'll point this out, before someone else does; in the pictures, saloon is spelled wrong. It says "Salloon." Other than those minor nitpicks, the set itself looks great! Can't wait to see how this turns out!

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

Thanks! Yeah, I decided to leave the tables out for that reason, maybe I shoulda left em in, but I've done a lot of the filming now, so I dunno if I wanna do it over. mini/tongue Yeah, I know Saloon is spelled wrong. mini/tongue A guy makes a joke about it in the film. Haha. It was a mistake, but I decided to make it a good joke. mini/lol Thanks for the comment! You can find the basic storyline on my page for this in pre-production.

The sets looks very nice, I must say. As Kcirbfilms said, it looks kinda empty with no tables, but I guess thats for a good reason.

WOOHOO!!!! Huzzah for INSTANT success of new signature! I haven't gotten a view here for a week. mini/wink Thanks! Yeah. mini/tongue I have that scene almost done, so no turning back now. mini/confused But thanks for the suggestion! mini/bigsmile