Topic: Working on a new story idea (yeah, me too)

So I've had this idea in my head for a while, and I would like to hear if you guys think it sounds any good.

The film is about a guy who doesn't seem to have any name (of course he do have a name, but you never really get to know it) that comes home from work late one day, and goes to bed. He then wakes up at night, and has to pee (this sounds stupid, but please read on). But when he gets to the bathroom, he realizes that it's not the bathroom and that it's some strange place with white expanse. This is not supposed to be a comedy brickfilm, it's supposed to be a sort of dramatic brickfilm. He then tries to get out of there. The film is supposed to a lot of monolog, where the guy is just talking to himself. The big mind-thingy is that you never really know if it's all happening for real (at the brick land) or if it's just one bizarre nightmare.

Please tell me what you think. If it sounds bad, awesome or just okay'ish. Any feedback would be appreciated.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Re: Working on a new story idea (yeah, me too)

Sounds interesting, but to me it dosen't sound very epic. Don't get me wrong I think if you pull it off right it could be a cool film.

Drew mini/sunnies

Call me Andrew or Drew.

I agree. While it sounds like an ok concept, it doesn't seem like it would be a very memorable film. It would be pretty easy to make it a comedy with the guy not caring that he's suddenly in a white expanse because he desperately needs to find a place to pee.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

Sean wrote:

I agree. While it sounds like an ok concept, it doesn't seem like it would be a very memorable film. It would be pretty easy to make it a comedy with the guy not caring that he's suddenly in a white expanse because he desperately needs to find a place to pee.

Haha, I think that would be hillarious.

Here is my new one.

Filip wrote:
Sean wrote:

Haha, I think that would be hillarious.

While that would be funny that would not be an epic or memorable film......

Drew mini/sunnies

Call me Andrew or Drew.

Heh, that COULD be an epic film if made right. I like it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

fib12345 wrote:

Heh, that COULD be an epic film if made right. I like it.

What did you mean? That he's in this creepy place and needs to get out or that he's in this creepy place and needs to pee?

Here is my new one.

It could be a good comedy, as mentioned above, with the punch line that it is a nightmare and when he wakes up he's pee'd himself

'And he woke up and it was all a dream...'
No thanks, mate.

This could be an awesome movie. It's up to you if you want it serious or comedic; either would be very cool.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

It's going to be a serious film. I have started scripting it now.

Here is my new one.

Sean wrote:

I like Sean's idea the best.

Ha ha you can have him hallucinate and see a Port-O-Potty.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

I think The guy should get up for some water, then when he gets to the tap, his cellphone rings, picks it up, and then accidentley touches the water, causing an electric shock and THEN... goes into the white expanse where heck breaks loose.