Topic: The Great Fraudini (ep. 1) (entry for Smoovie competition)

Directory Link

The Great Fraudini (ep. 1) (entry for Smoovie competition)

YouTube

The Great Fraudini has mediocre magic skills but is convinced he is the best around. In reality, well, judge for yourself...

I originally intended to make several episodes about Fraudini.
Perhaps I still will...

http://www.windlovers.nl/downloads/OBD/OBD_Banner.png

Re: The Great Fraudini (ep. 1) (entry for Smoovie competition)

That was quite good! Animation was overall very smooth, the idea was quite humorous! Things to work on would be to keep your animating consistent; several times it was rather choppy, but mostly it was great. Also I couldn't really hear what the magician was saying, maybe try making him louder and enunciate more? Those are just minor complaints though, it was great overall!

3.75/5, keep on animating!

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

Quite good, it looks like I have some competition in the Smoovie competition. mini/tongue

bricksinmotion member of the year

kcirbfilms wrote:

That was quite good! Animation was overall very smooth, the idea was quite humorous! Things to work on would be to keep your animating consistent; several times it was rather choppy, but mostly it was great. Also I couldn't really hear what the magician was saying, maybe try making him louder and enunciate more? Those are just minor complaints though, it was great overall!

3.75/5, keep on animating!

As for the choppiness: this was an experiment with 12 vs 24 FPS. The 12 FPS parts are indeed à bit choppy.

As for the voice of Fraudini: I'm Dutch, trying to speak English with a ridiculous eastern european accent. So, yeah, I can imagine that it 's hard to understand sometimes mini/lol

http://www.windlovers.nl/downloads/OBD/OBD_Banner.png

Ah, that explains it. You might want to make two videos, one with just 12 and one with just 24, its easier to compare the two that way. Just a suggestion.

And it wasn't that hard to understand, and knowing that you're Dutch makes sense. It was a little hard to understand, not too big of a deal. And I noticed the rolling of the "r"'s, it was very humorous mini/lol

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube