Topic: Tales of Easter: Strange Tribute

Directory Link

Tales of Easter: Strange Tribute

Youtube

If you dont like it...its only 15 seconds long.

Since I will make more of these, I will only select my favourite to actually enter into the contest.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Re: Tales of Easter: Strange Tribute

LOVE IT.

5/5

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

FABULOUS!

That was awesome. I was going to make something like that, but I thought of it too late obviously. mini/tongue

Very funny, although if I were to recreate the ending, I'd have the MUAW MUAW MUAW MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW sound effect, and maybe a facepalm.

4/5

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/BiM%20Signature/BiMbubbles.png
Latest video: splat.

I tried a facepalm, but it just looked like Jesus was stroking his hair.

Chris W. wrote:

I was going to make something like that, but I thought of it too late obviously.

I came up with the idea literally an hour before I shot it; so if you had something like this planned before, your welcome to do it too.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Very funny. Just remember, if you do submit this film:

6. Include the credit 'Made for EASTER Brickfilming Festival 2011' at the beginning or end of your film.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Max Butcher wrote:

Chris W. wrote:

I was going to make something like that, but I thought of it too late obviously.

I came up with the idea literally an hour before I shot it; so if you had something like this planned before, your welcome to do it too.

Well, I already finished my entry, but I won't release it until later.

Hazzat wrote:

Very funny. Just remember, if you do submit this film:

6. Include the credit 'Made for EASTER Brickfilming Festival 2011' at the beginning or end of your film.

Aw bugger it!

YouTube
Max, She/They