Topic: 2008-2009 footage from the vault.

So I was browsing through a crap load of old footage in stopmotionpro 5 because alot of storage was getting hogged by it, and I realized how much crap I never released. I figured that instead of deleting it completely, I would make a montage for the memories. What you are about to see is completely filed with unreleased films and some tests. In terms of sound, the only thing you'll be hearing is some fast paced music. If you can guess some of the films that are in here, you get a cookie. One of them was episode three of a certain series I abandoned. mini/wink

The tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzU70m_E3h8

Enjoy!

Re: 2008-2009 footage from the vault.

Looks action packed; excusing the god awful heavy metal song blaring in the background. mini/tongue

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

Wasn't one of them from your THAC entry?

Wow, it looks like you have some pretty nice footage there. I also have quite a bit of unreleased animation sitting on my hard drive.

- Leo

That's nice and all, but you can't beat mine.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

That was cool, but I got too things Ill CRITIQUE you on:
#1:at about 0:44 the green slope board MOVED!! AHHH I KNOW TERRIBLE ISNT IT!!!j/k
#2:0:54 THe car should have had some sort of wheel turning, and the car should have started turing, THEN the front brakes lock, THEN the back drifts out.

Red classic.
Free will carried many a soul to hell, but never a soul to heaven. -Charles H. Spurgeon

Nice footage from what you've shown us their. Animation was great mini/bigsmile.

-Brain Wave

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

I should round up some old footage.

_2014

It's hard to critique scraps of footage like this but I will say this: If you're going to compile it all into a widescreen presentation, frame the shots for widescreen - there was a lot of stuff there where heads were cut off.

One of the films was "Living with a Ninja." I want my cookie nao. mini/tongue

There are some great tracks of animation in there. It's a shame you haven't finished them, they look great.

The Heaven System
Watch it now!