Re: Introduce Yourselves

Hai

I am Peanut, and my real name is Brian (12 years of age). I am also a LEGOholic. I enjoy video gaming, Boy Scouts, brickfilming, and most other things that a guy would like (MOST). I also own the greatest cat in the world. mini/cat

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Ethan Bartholomae - I've been making brickfilms, and stop-motion in general since I was about 5. I'm currently a Senior in high school. I was a freelance photographer and now working as a part time camera operator at a local TV station. After high school I plan to take a year off before moving to LA to major in cinematography or maybe become a director, and later move to the San Francisco area (maybe stay in LA depending on any job opportunities).

Hi I'm NXTManiac. I've been brickfilming or ablittle more than two years now. I lurked around BiM's Refugee Camp for a while then eventually decided to start posting my own films. Since then I've joined the BiM staff, been featured on YouTube and have had a brickilm of mine appear in a documentary. mini/mrgreen

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

Hey, I'm Zach Lacosse, also known as Lamplight. I've been animating for two and a half years, but I joined this site around early 2009. I was and still am a great admirer of Zach Macias, who is also known as MindGame. I started animating when I saw One of Nathan Well's fisrt animations(I also was amazed) and he mentoned Zach Macias at the end of the video. So I headed over to Zach's channel and was awestruck. I went to the so called "Brickfilms.com" and signed up. My username was, I know, Brick by Brick. I don't know why there was another Brick By Brick on this site. Cause that was NOT me. Anyways, I signed up on Brickfilms.com but for some reason it wouldn't let me, I tried again and again but to no avail. So I just sat and read others posts, wanting so badly to participate, I know who veterans are when they come to BiM because I knew them, but they didn't know me. Yet when I heard what was going on with TaaB and everyone making the long journey from Brickfilms.com to ILoveBrickfilming.com I was skeptical. I thought, "Nah, I'm going to stick to this awesome place." Soon, however I realized that everyone was gone, I was left alone. So I signed up on January 10th 2009 to BricksinMotion.com, formerly called ILoveBrickfilming.com, and I love this place. mini/smile

I also like video games, and love old movies, I like skateboarding and parkouring also. I especially like writing and drawing. I'm really wuite good at the latter, but for some reason I've never really posted in the Drawing and Art thread. mini/confused  Whatever, so yeah that's me.

Last edited by Lamplight (July 8, 2010 (03:27pm))

Hey, i'm ludvig.
I began brickfilming on march 13 2009. On the same day i made my first brickfilm together with a friend. Later on i began making them By myself. I joined this site in july the same year. I make my films cause i love all kinds of movies. And because i don't have a life.

The end.

Hello, I'm Junebug Studios. Well, that's obviously not my real name. Call me Michael.

I have been dabbling in stop motion since 2001 with the Lego Studios Moviemaker set, which I am sure is a common influence here. I have done a few brickfilms, and considerably more claymation shorts. I respect all stop motion and hope to add something worthwhile to the community.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Morby2/AVTRs/cm3banner2.jpg

Im SBF (SouthBankFilms) aka Alex. Im 15, and am looking at a career as an animator.
I like Green Day, Play Guitar, Sports, and of course stop motion.
I joined Bricks in Motion to get some tips from professional animators to help my personal animating skills:)

Hi, im rich.

Hi!  I'm Chasmania.  I became interested/obsessed with brickfilming after I found two massive bins of ancient legos, and a camera.  I wondered if I could make something with the same technique as 'Wallace and Grommet' using legos.  I could, and I did.  The result was several embarrassing failures that I deleted quickly.  I then stumbled upon this site, and discovered that there were other people who brickfilmed!  I am hampered in my abilities as a brickfilmer, mainly because my internet connection does not allow me to watch videos.  I hope to change that someday.  I have yet to release anything, and am in the process of attempting to find a cheap Quickcam Pro 9000 to use in my endeavors.  In the meantime, I write bazillions of scripts.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/bluebrickstudios/Sigs/chasmania.png

Hi,I'm IFP (IndyFilm Productions),or also known as Charlie Charrier. I'm 12,and I create brickfilms. I started brickfilming back in October of '08. I have quite improved my animation over the years. I have used four cameras throughout my two-and-a-half year career,including the Quickcam Pro 9000 (which I am currently using). My future job would be a writer,or a film director for major motion pictures. But for now,I'm sticking to brickfilming.

Nothing to say right at this moment... yet. Maybe real soon? mini/wink

Hi, i'm J.T. But I usually go by Jess. I started making my brickfilms around '08 and i have had a video of mine sent to the RSA (Road Safety Authority) and have been given a letter from them in return. I recently got a youtube. I have a webs. I have a twitter. All links below. See you around.

JT

http://tinyurl.com/24rqc2p
http://tinyurl.com/2fo79mjhttp://tinyurl.com/29wkd5hhttp://tinyurl.com/2f9tw29
Sig by RealBrick. I now make sigs, avatars and YouTube backgrounds free of charge! Just PM me, titled one of the options.

Hey everyone, I'm AngelBless, Blue's sister. I mostly draw, but I also animate.

...I don't really get on with introductions, so I guess my blog and Twitter have more info mini/sweat

| <a href="http://skyofsilver.blogspot.com/">Blog</a> | <a href="http://twitter.com/Angel_Bless">Twitter</a> |

AngelBless wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm AngelBless, Blue's sister. I mostly draw, but I also animate.

...I don't really get on with introductions, so I guess my blog and Twitter have more info mini/sweat

YES

HI

FINALLY

Hello all, I am Awkward Porpoise!

Hi I'm Brickyman.

I'm pretty much a shape-shifter of types.

One day I'll be and ebil troll, the next, I'll try to help everyone I see out. (And fail, but that's not the point, lol)

I suck at brickfilming, and apples are pretty lame.

WHAT'S WITH MY TYPING RECENTLY?!

Last edited by Brickyman (July 13, 2010 (02:46am))

Hello Awkward Porpoise!  Welcome to Bim!  I saw your walk test.  Looking forward to seeing the films you'll make.

Hello everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself...(obviously)

Spud-Nic Studios = Spud (My Dad's a potato farmer)
                             Nic (My name, or Nicholas)
                             Studios (It's makes everything cooler...) mini/wink

I found this site a while back after being inspired by Zach Macias (MindGame) and Nathan Wells (One Brick Studios). Since then, I've mostly hung out and such. I participated in THAC 7 too.

I like to make a variety of films, not just brickfilms (although I haven't made many of those yet... mini/shifty ). I have gotten into stop-motion animation in general and live-action films too. I plan to make more videos (I've been saying that for a long time, but I swear, I will eventually).

I also make lots of LEGO NXT Robots (when I have time) and I am a NERD.

So yeah, that's about it. Bye. mini/smile

-Spud-Nic Studios

THAC = Ten Hour Animation Contest (I started way to late...) My Entry: Ambitious Soccer Ball Kick

I'm Sam, I'm 14 and have been brick filming for about a month and have four videos on YouTube and I'm planing a longish film over the summer... I've been on BIM for three days now (I think?) and I'm planing to enter the competition with a film called T.I.N. it dosen't stand for anything inperticular kind of like T.R.O.N.

Sam Richards A.K.A Jed277.tv mini/sunnies

I'm Dave I'm 13 and I have been not brickfilming that much but building models, and I wanna bring "life" to my models.

What's the point of making brick models if your little brother destroys them?

Hi, I haven't been brickfilming for that long. I think I started about 6 or 7 months ago. Brickfilming is probably my biggest hobby. I'm pretty good at GIMP, (infact a made a thread about Gimp) but I don't like graphic design that much. I have recently started to work with some stuff in Blender, and I really enjoy it. You can see some starship stuff I made on my youtube channel. I listen to music almost 24/7. My life consists of basically doing mindless techy non-sense on my laptop, which I don't really look at as a good thing mini/blankexpression.

Last edited by eoh49 (July 13, 2010 (12:03pm))