Topic: Juggling / Lighting Test

Hello everyone. Here is an entry into this weeks Animation Challenge: Juggling. I was focusing mostly on lighting and as always audio. Let me know thoughts / suggestions.

Thanks
YouTube

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

Re: Juggling / Lighting Test

Hey, nice! Gave me a good smile. mini/bigsmile The lighting was quite nice. As far as the animation for the juggling goes, seems like there aren't really enough frames for the balls arcs to me. It moves a bit fast IMO. Might just be my personal opinion though. The animation in general, while simple, was done fairly decently.

AnW wrote:

Hey, nice! Gave me a good smile. mini/bigsmile The lighting was quite nice. As far as the animation for the juggling goes, seems like there aren't really enough frames for the balls arcs to me. It moves a bit fast IMO. Might just be my personal opinion though. The animation in general, while simple, was done fairly decently.

I 100% agree with you and even funnier is I told my wife the same thing last night when I finished filming it. If I wasn't going out of town tomorrow I would have done a re-shoot, but I wanted to get something in.

Thanks so much for the feed back and I have to say, great eye for animation /golf clap!

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

Great job! I agree with Spider in that the sound design is good. The only thing is, the things that were out of focus looked pixally. Other than that great job!

Keesret wrote:

Great job! I agree with Spider in that the sound design is good. The only thing is, the things that were out of focus looked pixally. Other than that great job!

Also another excellent observation because I was wondering this myself. I'm wondering if it has to do with the compression I'm using. It seems to be an on going issue with my vids if you watch them in Full Screen HD.

Currently I'm using an mp4 compression out of FCP. I know it isn't the images themselves so it must be the compression.

Thanks again for the feedback, I really do appreciate it!

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

That was very funny! Amazing job!!

ShutterBroke wrote:
Keesret wrote:

Also another excellent observation because I was wondering this myself. I'm wondering if it has to do with the compression I'm using. It seems to be an on going issue with my vids if you watch them in Full Screen HD.

Currently I'm using an mp4 compression out of FCP. I know it isn't the images themselves so it must be the compression.

Thanks again for the feedback, I really do appreciate it!

Hmm, try saving it in a different file format like ACVHD. If that doesn't work I'm clueless.

Nicely done. mini/lol

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t408/Rogeralans/LOGOsigOfficial_zpscdbbba00.png

I loved it mini/wink

Keep up the great work!

excellent job, i really enjoyed watching it!

sigelrelster
Scripting: 100% Animation: 3% Post-Production: 0%