Topic: Interactive Adventure! (My LEGO Rules)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLq4zDia … u-P7iYRZ3E

Hey guys!

You've probably seen a few episodes of My LEGO Rules that I've uploaded to YouTube. Those videos + extra videos that can only be seen through the game, are all part of one interactive adventure! If you have already watched some of the MLR episodes, please watch them again and check out the hidden videos!

It isn't completely finished, but it's a start. This interactive adventure is part of a school project, with younger students being the main target audience.

Please let me know what you think. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated! mini/smile

Re: Interactive Adventure! (My LEGO Rules)

I watched three episodes, the first one you provided above and the second one then the third, I don't see any kind of interaction what so ever.. :l

An interactive game/interactive adventure normally always ends with a choice from the start of the first video, and if that wasn't so in your case I would definitely change the title of your video in your link as it's called ''My LEGO Rules - The Interactive Adventure!''

People will be misinformed as I feel I have. As I was actually looking forward to an interactive game.

However if your interaction starts later on this should be mentioned and the title should be changed or in the description mentioned that the interactive adventure doesn't start to _______ and so and so.

All in all the voices were good. But there was nothing to do with cooking, besides talks of cooking and then in the third episode you see a brief moment of cooking. But this sounds more like a reality show then a cooking show.

These are just tips to help you out, and make sure that when you put content that you are providing us with the right content and not misconceptions of something that is not what it is.

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw