Re: 12 Joys of Brickfilming (Script)

Yeah, I think let PushOver carry on for now if he's already started and is perfectly happy to finish, but thanks for the offer osom.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

I've finished my clip, so the project can continue process.

brickelodeon wrote:

I think your part's already been done by either Pritchard or Brickelodeon...

Yes, this. All we are waiting on now is Pushover's mad editing skilz.

Still, GHB, send your part to PushOver and he can see which one fits best.

"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Id be happy to take over editing if you guys want I could probably finish it pretty quick.

No.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

jampot wrote:
brickelodeon wrote:

I think your part's already been done by either Pritchard or Brickelodeon...

I've sent it.

GHB wrote:
jampot wrote:
brickelodeon wrote:

I've sent it.

no you didn't.... mini/confused

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

PushOverProductions wrote:
GHB wrote:
jampot wrote:

I've sent it.

no you didn't.... mini/confused

Well, I certainly saw it being sent from my email, so I don't know what's going on. I'll try again, but I suppose it doesn't matter too much now.

Now that BRAWL is over, we can hopefully finish this before Christmas!

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

How are things coming? What is left to do?

The editing and the score I believe.

Ok, sorry for the absence.

I am now getting back to editing, and intend to have the entire video finished by October at the very latest, but hopefully editing will be finished by September.

How's this coming, Push Over?

jampot wrote:

How's this coming, Push Over?

Really badly.

I was going to post something about it today, but you beat me to it. I guess I am in charge now that brick is gone, so I am just going to work really hard today and finish editing by the end of the day.

Christmas waits for no man gentlemen!

*double post*

PushOverProductions wrote:

so I am just going to work really hard today and finish editing by the end of the day.

Hehehehe...uhhh....

So basically, somehow me and brickeloden never realized that Wilco never finished his part, and seeing as we all want this project to be done and over with as soon as possible, I just went ahead and took the liberty animating it for him. So, I guess now that it is done I can finish everything up and send it off for music. I am sure every here must be losing their patience with me, and you guys have every right to. Fortunately, I think this is the last little incovenice that is going to hold this project back...

EXCEPT FOR

This one other thing the video is lacking. Slurping's came with no audio, and one of the joys is missing audio. Until I get my microphone up and working again, I can't record anything, so does somebody want to just step up and record the missing lines of audio? The faster we can get it, the faster I can finish. the lines are:

"Epic FPS!" -Slurping's

"Oh the fourth thing I love so much about brickfilming is" -4th intro

Last edited by PushOverProductions (October 7, 2014 (11:04pm))

Man, this is going to be so great when it's done. It's a shame we're so overdue with this but we've had some considerable setbacks, and you're doing the best you can, so all's good. It'll be done when it's done mini/smile  the end result is what counts.

Hey Pushoverproductions,

I have recorded the lines and sent them to your email hope they help bud mini/smile

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

Divine wrote:

I have recorded the lines and sent them to your email hope they help bud mini/smile

Thaaaaannkkk yoooouuuu sooooo muuuucchhh......

Haha that's alright buddie anything to help out mini/smile If you need anything else feel free to pm me, or email me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

Any updates?

Ok, so this project just isn't moving, and I some serious family problems have come up, so now I have a bunch of stress because I am carrying other peoples burdens.

It's already November, and if we want this done by Christmas we might want to find a new editor. Really sorry guys, I hate to let everyone down, but I know that people are just gonna be extra let-down if this doesn't get done on time.