Re: Introduce Yourselves

Hi, My name is Sergio Marques Dias.

I love Lego, so why not make some Brickfilms!?!

Here is my channel -> https://www.youtube.com/user/SergioMarquesDias

Don't hesitate to comment on my brickfilms! mini/bigsmile

Welcome to Bricksinmotion Sergio Marques Dias! mini/bigsmile

Hi everybody! My name is Violette Szabo, and I specialize in voice acting.
Don't hesitate to PM or Email me if you are in need of a female voice. mini/smile

Thanks guys!

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. -C.S. Lewis

Hello Violette! Welcome to BiM!

I have no doubt that you will receive a lot of requests for voice acting!
Feel free to join us in chat, or if you have questions there are many helpful members on this site.

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3968/f/2017/197/d/c/faaf_logo_4_1_by_orignl_ninja_knight-dbglsld.png

Welcome to the forums, Violette! We're glad to have you here. I look forward to hearing your voice in some films! Please be sure to read the forum rules and (optionally) the BiM Beginner's Guide for more information about this place.

Also welcome Doppelganger Films and Sergio Marques Dias! I seem to have missed greeting you. mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Crepe wrote:

My name is Violette Szabo

Are you entirely sure about that? mini/wink

Either way, welcome to BiM!  Rio already covered the basics if you have any questions.  I'd also recommend checking out the Cafe Corner in the Community forum, or BiM Chatroom if you want to chat in general. We don't have too many female voice actors here, so it's really great to see more female VAs around.  I can't wait to see wait to see your voice acting.  Do you intend to animate as well?

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Thanks guys!

Mr Vertigo wrote:
Crepe wrote:

My name is Violette Szabo

Are you entirely sure about that? mini/wink

Either way, welcome to BiM!  Rio already covered the basics if you have any questions.  I'd also recommend checking out the Cafe Corner in the Community forum, or BiM Chatroom if you want to chat in general. We don't have too many female voice actors here, so it's really great to see more female VAs around.  I can't wait to see wait to see your voice acting.  Do you intend to animate as well?

mini/shifty

Possibly, but my main intention is to voice act.

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. -C.S. Lewis

Look forward to hearing you. It's likely I will need you in future projects mini/smile

Hi, everyone! I made an account on here just a couple of days ago, so I could enter my video into the 2016 Sight and Sound contest. mini/bigsmile This seems like a great place, though, and I can't wait to start joining the community, getting to know you all, and begin sharing videos! mini/yes

Last edited by BrickMaker (September 2, 2016 (09:54am))

Working on my animation-centered YouTube channel...

Welcome to Bricksinmotion  Brickmaker! We are glad to have you and look forward  to seeing your stuff.

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

Welcome to the community BrickMaker! Good luck for you in the Sight & Sound 2016 mini/wink

rafael9522 wrote:

Welcome to Bricksinmotion  Brickmaker! We are glad to have you and look forward  to seeing your stuff.

Thank you very much! I'll have one other video uploaded soon. I've only worked on two stop motions recently, and with my iPod, since I really don't have anything better. I won't be posting anything for a while after that, because I probably won't be making anymore films with the iPod, as it 1) uses up a lot of battery, 2) editing is a nightmare with the current computer (slow, freezing, etc.), and 3) I'd like to invest in a better camera and equipment.

Anyway, thanks again!

Shahriar wrote:

Welcome to the community BrickMaker! Good luck for you in the Sight & Sound 2016 mini/wink

Thanks so much! mini/bigsmile And thank you! I really don't have much of a chance, though, compared to some of these other entries. They're quite incredible. mini/yes But at least I got mine in on time! And it'll be fun finding out this year's winners.

Hello. I am Andrew BrickMovies on YouTube. I am a stop motion animator. I have been doing stop motion for about 1 year and a half.

I am making new films every month and almost all of my work is about Lego Star Wars. I have an ongoing brickfilm series, ''LEGO Star Wars Republic''. 3 out of the 5 episodes are uploaded to YouTube and i am working on the 4th right now.

I also like to do some small comedy lego shorts mostly based on Star Wars The Force Awakens and the upcoming Rogue One A Star Wars Story. My most recent project is the recreation of the official Rogue One Trailer in LEGO which you ca check out in my channel.

My YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJxM8WGHTsAUa_Pvif5ABPw

Happy to have joined Bricks in Motion!!!:)

Andrew BrickMovies - Stop Motion Animator

Nice to have you here mini/smile

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm a leprechaun!"-Fred the Leprechaun
I hope no one has realized I like emojjies mini/shifty

Welcome to the brick filming community Andrew! We are all looking forward to seeing your work and I hope you enjoy your stay here. mini/smile

Previously known as Gillcrafter

"I'm not superstitious. But I am a little stitious."
                                                            -Michael Scott

Thank you so much !!! I am really happy to be part of Bricks in Motion

Andrew BrickMovies - Stop Motion Animator

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself on Bricks In Motion...

My name is Ian Husbands and I run a little website called www.minifiguremotion.com - I have been making brickfilms for about 4 years now since my son asked me "how the little plastic people move on YouTube". I am a Graphic Designer by trade, a part-time musician, occasionally make music videos and now it would seem I am an animator/brick filmer as well...

MinifigureMotion.com was something I setup to help others make a start in stop motion animation, as well as a place to display our own animations and showcase the work of many of the great brick filmers online. We have a Featured Animator section, a lot of general info about stop motion and recently we have started a series of blogs about using smart phones and tablets to animate on. If you get five, I'd appreciate any feedback on the website!

I look forward to spending a bit of time on here and getting to know some of you!

Cheers,

Ian

Welcome to Bricks in Motion! I've moved your post to this topic since it's a better place for introductions. Nice to have you aboard. mini/smile

Please be sure to check out the forum rules and (optionally) the BiM Beginner's Guide for more info about BiM. Look forward to seeing you around!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Nice to meet you!

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm a leprechaun!"-Fred the Leprechaun
I hope no one has realized I like emojjies mini/shifty