Topic: "Gunslinger" an American Western

Directory Link

"Gunslinger" an American Western

Lego Gunslinger

Gunslinger is a film about 4 bandits in search of the notorious man they call Gunslinger.  Arriving in the deserted town of Legoredo the bandits start searching from building to building in search of him. This is a film that took a few weeks to make, I've also been learning a lot more with getting better lighting, better shots, and good camera angles. This film I did a lot of zoom in and outs as usings different aperture settings to blur out the background more, as well as using my new camera dolly slider. This film was a lot of fun to make and i hope everyone has as much fun watching as i did making it! This is part 1 of a part 2, the second part which will be titled American Gold is starting production in a few weeks! Let me know what you guys think :-)
Thanks,
- Matt-

Re: "Gunslinger" an American Western

It's so great to finally see a western brickfilm! I hoped it would be longer, with a more complex story.
Of course animation isn't perfect, That said, I saw a few great camera angles and movements (the one with the coal wagon coming out of the mine, to mention one), and particularly enjoyed the nods to the dollars trilogy. Looking forward for part II.

I really really liked this, At first I wasn't into it, but then it grew on me. The animation got much better near the end and I thought the music and tension was done really well. 5/5

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

Thanks guys fr the awesome feedback. The 2nd part of Gunslinger will be longer with voice acting and more of a story. This film was more of a intro/short film. Also it does start off a bit slow, I'd say once the rifle comes thru the door things start to get interesting! Again thanks for the good feedback.

I haven't seen a good western brickfilm in many many years! This was really refreshing mini/smile Only thing i could say was that some of the background did seem a bit lacking. Other than that it was a really enjoyable Watch! mini/smile

Austin-Frame5 Studios https://i.imgur.com/6kA5imJ.png