Topic: DRAKE - In my feelings challenge

Directory Link

DRAKE - In my feelings challenge

Hi everybody! This is a very short animation, we've tried to make the moves using Lego Bionicle, at 24 fps. Thanks in advance for your reviews and opinions.:D

Link 1

Lego stop-motion animation, dancing to In my feelings

Last edited by Aware89 (September 2, 2018 (12:55pm))

Re: DRAKE - In my feelings challenge

I haven't really followed the "In My Feelings," challenge, but I am aware of what it is. Personally, I think it's interesting to see brickfilms draw inspiration from viral trends. My only critique is that the camera didn't seem to stay in place. You can fix this by either building a lego cradle to hold it, or if it can attach to a tripod, I'd consider one. The animation was a bit quick, although it was filmed at 24 fps, so I get that it was difficult to animate. My advice is to work on animation and keeping the camera steady, although this was a fun little short. Good job! Keep at it! We improve with every film we make. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Re: DRAKE - In my feelings challenge

Brick Block Animations wrote:

I haven't really followed the "In My Feelings," challenge, but I am aware of what it is. Personally, I think it's interesting to see brickfilms draw inspiration from viral trends. My only critique is that the camera didn't seem to stay in place. You can fix this by either building a lego cradle to hold it, or if it can attach to a tripod, I'd consider one. The animation was a bit quick, although it was filmed at 24 fps, so I get that it was difficult to animate. My advice is to work on animation and keeping the camera steady, although this was a fun little short. Good job! Keep at it! We improve with every film we make. mini/smile

Thanks a lot for your reply, I was actually using a tripod, maybe it moved, need to pay more attention to the details