Topic: THAC 6 Entry " The New Plan"

My Entry for THAC 6. I had to stop at 11:45 PM, as I had to go to church in the morning.( THAC started at 7:00 AM where I am)
Sorry about the sound being so quiet! mini/sad
Youtube

GET DA BOOM MICROPHONE OUT OV MA FAAAACCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: THAC 6 Entry " The New Plan"

It was ok, the animation wasn't brilliant, and there were a few weird light setting changes, it turned out orangy at once(like in my THAC entry for some of it mini/rolleyes ) but the script was very good, I liked the plot of this, but it would have went through better if the voices were more clear. The setbuilding was pretty nice( I saw you post it in the Set critique thread mini/wink ).

Overall, I'm going to have to say it was 3.8/5, it may sound a little harsh, but I'm just trying to be honest and tell you what you need to improve on. I'll check out your next film and I hope you improve on some of those points. I'm sure you'll find some way of making your animation better. I did, and my films are looking a lot better than they did before, you can check out my films to see if you want. mini/mrgreen

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird