Topic: A Very Bunny Easter

Directory Link

A Very Bunny Easter

YouTube

An entry for the BIM 2011 15 second contest. Enjoy!

Re: A Very Bunny Easter

Haha, that was fun. Just a few things:

While the rain looked good, you placed it not only in the video, but also on the side bars. It should've been in the actual video only, otherwise it looks strange and out of place---and not to mention completely fake. The idea of digital rain is to make it somewhat believable, and having it appear on the side bars kinda ruins that the effect. And while it's not important, I would've liked to have seen the set a little wet as well...just to set that "atmosphere". Even if you didn't "animate the water", I think it would've looked neat.

That being said, I liked the actual set quite a bit, even though it's fairly simple. It just had that nice "scope", "open-range", kinda feeling to it. The lighting was also pretty good. Though I would've liked to have seen headlights on the car.

I would take out the "IT'S AN EGG!" note, I think people will be able to understand that themselves. If they don't, too bad for them. If you want to mention it, just put it in the description.

Anyway, all in all, it was a fun little short that may have a shot at getting a decent place in the contest! ^^ I enjoyed watching it, and thought you did a pretty good job besides the things I picked out. Keep on brickin, for I think you have great potential!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

I think its actually pretty good considering thats my first movie with rain. I sorry about that.:sweat:

For being your first movie with rain, it is decent. I was just giving you feedback to help you improve on your next movie.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

Thanks for the tips!

Hey my video didn't even get in the contest.... and its on bim we i click on manage films its right there. can you help before the contest is over