Re: ToY: The Los Angeles River Murder

The ending was a twist ending Larry.

LarryStudios wrote:

It's a great great movie, I agree with all of those who said they enjoyed this film! Although I kinda thought it needed a twist, something really unexpected. Overall though I think this movie is very refreshing when it comes to modern brickfilms.

Did you see the ending? mini/wink

Think a bit on what Rick Studs said.

Spoiler (click to read)

"M-Margret?"

Timothy R wrote:
LarryStudios wrote:

It's a great great movie, I agree with all of those who said they enjoyed this film! Although I kinda thought it needed a twist, something really unexpected. Overall though I think this movie is very refreshing when it comes to modern brickfilms.

Did you see the ending? mini/wink

Think a bit on what Rick Studs said.

Spoiler (click to read)

"M-Margret?"

I did saw that and I did understood the whole M-Margret twist it's just it wasn't really enough. What I ment was that it lacked a twist before the ending, like a minute before the film ends so that there would be some more action after the whole twist happens. I hope you understood what I ment.

I really enjoyed this, which is quite a compliment, since this is a genre that I don't typically prefer.  You had the right blend of comedy, suspense, dialogue, and action.  It wasn't too dark/disturbing, yet had a real film noir atmosphere.  Well done! mini/smile

Ah, alright Larry. I couldn't really think of anything else, to be frank.

And thanks Brick7. mini/smile

(Totally not a post to bring this thread higher up in the forum, not at all)

Yeah, this was awesome. Pretty much everything about this was perfect, including the voice acting.

bricksinmotion member of the year

i enjoyed it the camera quality was great and same with the views mini/delirium mini/yes

GAMEH0R5E

"today i fell and rubed my knee on the rug and slamed my face into my class door coming from spanish going to home and then recces"- Stephen in the chat room

I just watched this film again and it's great. I chuckled at a few of the lines. The voice acting was fantastic, and you captured the film noir atmosphere perfectly. The ending was great, I didn't see the last moment coming at all. Congratulations on getting in the Top 3 Tim, this film really deserved it. Great job!

4.5/5

I just watched this a few days ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very well done and I loved the comedic timing. Well done.

I really liked your film.
The person who voiced Rick Studs sounds so much like one of my voice actors its uncanny.
I agree with what you said about imovie and how unbearable it gets.
That is one of the reasons why I now use Final Cut.
Again great job and keep up the great work.