Topic: Lego Batman Batmobile and The Two Face Chase Stop Motion Build

Directory Link

Lego Batman Batmobile and The Two Face Chase Stop Motion Build

YouTube

I dont know how much this qualifies as a brickfilm or animation but I spent over 5 hours taking over 1000 pictures so I thought it was worth the upload to here.

The Genera|

Re: Lego Batman Batmobile and The Two Face Chase Stop Motion Build

Good job with keeping the sets steady as they grew. One of the best 'LEGOS building' videos I've ever seen. I might've suggested you put a 3-8 second scene where they're actually chasing each other just to wrap up the film. But overall very enjoyable.

You can NEVER take too many pictures. http://www.youtube.com/user/officialani … sults_main

Brixar Studios wrote:

Good job with keeping the sets steady as they grew. One of the best 'LEGOS building' videos I've ever seen. I might've suggested you put a 3-8 second scene where they're actually chasing each other just to wrap up the film. But overall very enjoyable.

Thanks and as for the 3-8 second chase thing I have considered that myself but just never did it. mini/tongue Im kinda on the lazy side but next build I will try and do something nice for the end!

The Genera|

Pretty smooth man. Exellent in fact!!:D

(check out my brickfilm sometime)

Very good! I'ts good to see someone else that's really patient! mini/wink nice animating, nice building speed, nice fps, nice ease in ease out mini/smile

MrMattylegoman wrote:

Very good! I'ts good to see someone else that's really patient! mini/wink nice animating, nice building speed, nice fps, nice ease in ease out mini/smile

Thanks man! Ya patience is a must for set builds. mini/tongue Have you done set builds before? I wouldn't mind watching some other peoples builds for ideas. mini/smile

The Genera|