Topic: Lego Sith vs Sith

Directory Link

Lego Sith vs Sith

Link 1

Lego Sith vs Sith
Maybe my best work so far .

Re: Lego Sith vs Sith

Everything really looked top notch, loved the lighting, the quick cuts, and the effects. Good work.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Well, the special effects were decent and the overall picture quality was great.  However, the animation, sound design, and overall concept just were not executed well.  We have all seen these lightsaber fights done before and other animators have done them a lot better.  You definitely have potential, I just think you need some practice.  Perhaps try an original story (and a more interesting background would be nice).

I agree with RedBrick1. Effects were very good and I loved the lighting and quality very much. mini/wink

It's not the most original concept, even if it is Sith vs. Sith as opposed to Sith vs. Jedi.  From an animation stand point, I thought it was fairly well executed, particularly during the actual lightsaber clashes.  I wasn't overly keen on the cinematography, as almost every shot was static despite it being an action sequence, though you still did a fairly good job of conveying the fast pace of the film.
I also noticed a lot of slightly random cuts to black, I'm not sure if they were deliberate, but either way I found them really distracting and quite annoying.

On a whole, it was a solid effort, largely on the animation, but your cinematography and editing could do with a bit of improvement.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/8957456571_f23867aeec_o.jpg
PITCH Part 1 Out Now!
Part 2 Coming Soon

Thank you everyone for your comments i have a lot skills to improve and theanks for helping me finding them out .. i really apreciate everything .

Amazing! And nice effect with the lightsabers!

You're pretty funny looking. You sort of remind me of...oh.
Oh.