Link 1

Lego ... SPOOF mini/bigsmile

Re: Lego Star Wars Spoof

Not bad, funny ^^

Sorry for my english... i'm French...

My BF available at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GaudrioleProduction1

Thank you ... Although that movie would be more of testing my skills on effects mini/smile

And... that's it! mini/lol

Yeah! The backround was ******* nice. mini/bigsmile

It wasn't bad, though I don't think you should adopt mouth animation for all your videos; very few people can pull it off well enough that it looks like it belongs, and (no offense) I don't feel like you pulled it off. Animation was pretty smooth though, and some of the jokes weren't bad (though I do feel like it dragged on a bit too long for my liking).
-kcirbfilms

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

PWNED. nuff said.

kcirbfilms wrote:

It wasn't bad, though I don't think you should adopt mouth animation for all your videos; very few people can pull it off well enough that it looks like it belongs, and (no offense) I don't feel like you pulled it off. Animation was pretty smooth though, and some of the jokes weren't bad (though I do feel like it dragged on a bit too long for my liking).
-kcirbfilms

Fuzz man do you listen to yourself? What are reviewing a movie for the New York Times? It is a brickfilm for Pete's sake. This was pretty good no matter what blow hard thought here. What is it with so many of you on here? You all review and rip the crap out of everything that is posted? Like sheesh give it up and try to like something. Oh I forgot yo do like it if it is somethig your friend did and it was crap yet it is decided it was good. Please open your eyes and lighten up.

Oh, yeah, you seem to like tons of stuff Outsider.  Way to "do as I say, not as I do". 
I think most of us like seeing reviews that are helpful and honest, instead of just "Wow really a Lego snake?" or "This does not look good at all." 
You sure have some good constructive criticism.  Notice you just criticize the people doing him a favor, giving him suggestions, instead of saying what you thought of the video (sorry, I know I was pretty much doing the same thing mini/sweat ).

Anyways. I pretty much agree with kcirbfilms.  The animation was good, but Anakin's mouth wasn't the best.  I think Ob-wans was fine though.  Umm...look at my videos.  You're mouth animation is still better than my un-animatied, un-moving dialog scenes.
Good job, and I really like your logo!