Topic: IIIIIIRISH

Directory Link

IIIIIIRISH

YouTube

A film made exclusively on St Patrick's day for St Patrick-y stuff. Enjoy.

Re: IIIIIIRISH

I really enjoy that crazy girl minifigure in your films that shouts "no!". Nice video!

WHERE DO I START!?
This was really good.  I loved it.  I re-watched it several times.  And I think I'll watch it some more.
Very nice choice of background music, and I love the use of the running gag.
It's cool how you have a whole lot of background space before it goes to the sky.  Your new camera makes it look even better.
I also think that you've been much more interesting with camera angles here, though I think it shouldn't've had the post zoom.

Squid wrote:

WHERE DO I START!?
This was really good.  I loved it.  I re-watched it several times.  And I think I'll watch it some more.
Very nice choice of background music, and I love the use of the running gag.
It's cool how you have a whole lot of background space before it goes to the sky.  Your new camera makes it look even better.
I also think that you've been much more interesting with camera angles here, though I think it shouldn't've had the post zoom.

Lol thanks dude! I must admit I've watched it about 20 times so far myself mini/lol I tend to do that sometimes. But anyway...
I agree with the background. I think the main reason it looks more realistic is because of the blur. Before it was sharper and easier to see where the ground met the sky. *shrug* that's what I'd guess. And lol I definitely agree the post zoom throws me off a little too... buuuut oh well. I guess now I know for next time. xD

Ohh, that's very funnny mini/lol mini/lol mini/lol

The quality was also very exciting!

Greetings
Martin mini/wink

That was absolutely amazing! I did not expect to see that mini/smile
Keep up the good work! mini/cat