Topic: 1415 Battle of Agincourt

Directory Link

1415 Battle of Agincourt

Lego Battle of Agincourt

Lego battle of Agincourt

Last edited by cashlego (April 21, 2013 (12:10pm))

Re: 1415 Battle of Agincourt

That was really awesome! The animation was pretty good and I thought you did a good job with the arrows.  The only thing I would have done differently in that regard would have been to color the middle of the arrows with a brown marker because the light colored spot really stood out.  I also would have liked a better ending.  It just kind of stopped all of a sudden with really no explanation (I know the British ended up winning but just putting a little title at the end or something would have cleared that up).  Overall, really swell job.

That's the best Lego battle scene I've ever seen. Congratulations. I'm guessing you're not French...?

I love your use of vintage figures, it's really great! The battle was pulled off very well - the loosing of the arrows was fantastic. The animation was a bit jumpy around the climax of the battle, but with the amount of figures you had to cater to individually (which I imagine was tedious to say the least), it's fully understandable. My only other nitpicks are the choice of music and the abrupt ending. Overall, really really good. You got a new subscriber.

Thanks we will try to improve in the next one.  What kind of music you suggest?

More classical orchestral stuff, I just find the music you currently use odd, because it doesn't really it in with the theme.

Yeah, that was really nice. Very well done.
Now, for some reason the link in the post is broken but I found a link to the actual video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8LZ5o39KkQ

As for music choices I would recommend Mahler's 1st symphony (titan) but any other Mahler is good. Or Holst.