Topic: Lego Vietnam War Firefight

Directory Link

Lego Vietnam War Firefight

Lego Vietnam War

Jungle gun battle

Re: Lego Vietnam War Firefight

That was pretty good! I liked how you attached the camoflauge to the minifig. The gun effects were kind of weird, in my opinion. But, that was actually better than I expected.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I would say that your sets impressed me the most! i really liked that. a bunch! i honestly like your sound effects and the feel of the video was... indescribable feeling it gave me. you know that feeling you watch a video and you just feel refreshed cause of the originality it brings to the table. It refreshed me mini/smile now... i liked the theme, the feel of it, but now we going to talk about the more so negatives...

Your animation was decent, but i wish it was a little better. your lighting was inconsistent. it was good at one point and a second later it was off then it went back to the other lighting and that was just off. It was good quality on and off with that.
your effects were also mediocre, and also a little on and off. But! it was above average mini/smile so i give you compliments on that. the end was cut off just a tad early which disappointed me a little mini/confused

But over all i enjoyed your film immensely! mini/smile

GreyBrickProductions wrote:

the end was cut off just a tad early which disappointed me a little mini/confused

I'm pretty sure he intended to do that.

GHB wrote:

the end was cut off just a tad early which disappointed me a little mini/confused

I'm pretty sure he intended to do that.

I'm saying he shouldn't have... mini/blankexpression

Your animation was decent, but i wish it was a little better. your lighting was inconsistent. it was good at one point and a second later it was off then it went back to the other lighting and that was just off. It was good quality on and off with that.
your effects were also mediocre, and also a little on and off. But! it was above average mini/smile so i give you compliments on that. the end was cut off just a tad early which disappointed me a little mini/confused

Thanks - the lighting is definitely our biggest struggle, we are getting some new lights and will try to totally stop filming in the day, but, that's when we are awake!  We agree lighting needs work.

We thought the animation was pretty smooth, but I guess not enough, or do you mean something else about the animation? 

First time using after effects, hopefully we can get better at the effects. Thanks for your feedback.  The end, we just had to get it done and out, once the music was over, time to be over, but we gave you the smoking dude, best we could come up with!

It was smooth don't get me wrong, just not as smooth as it could have been. But animating is really hard especially in your scene with all the tree and stuff. It's hard moving a figure with moving other objects on accident. Your video I think was really good honestly, but just like everyone including myself especially myself we all have things we can improve on. Your animation was great! Just could have been better... You know what I'm saying?