Topic: Lego Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TMNT Episode 1

Directory Link

Lego Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TMNT  Episode 1

Youtube

9 years have passed since I released a lego animated movie. This is the first episode of Lego TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Series where I have big plans for.

Lego TMNT will be in general darker then the TMNT 1987 cartoons, less colorful then tmnt 2003 and more like the Nick Turtles 2012 story driven. I really like how the nickelodeon series have developed the characters, something I'm aiming for as well.

I'm planning to finish the first season with 8 or 10 episodes.

Lego Turtles will return in Episode 2 The Face of Shredder. I hope to release this second Lego Tmnt video early November 2013. For the second and upcoming Ninja Turtles episodes I'm looking for voice actors, so if you feel you can contribute please to contact me.

If you like my Stop Motion Lego TMNT video please put a like or leave a comment, thank you for watching.

Re: Lego Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TMNT Episode 1

Pretty good! The beginning title text (with the Sensei in the sewer) was a bit hard to read - it was small and blended with the wall a bit. It was readable though, but I would suggest at least making it larger and/or having a background that doesn't blend so much in the future. The beginning shot was cool, with the pad down from the city to underground. The animation was nice and smooth throughout the whole film (except for a little bit when the Sensei was talking), although during the fighting the characters' actions were too slow. It was a nice opening to a series, and left plenty of room to add to the storyline. I can definitely say I liked it it, and I will be looking forward to episode 2! mini/wink

Thank you mini/smile

I still need two voice actors for Episode 2, Mike and dr Kirby (although I think i should do Kirby again) I'm looking for some teenager with lots or energy and humor in his voice for Mikey.