Topic: I Don't Care

Directory Link

I Don't Care

I Dont Care Lego Version

So the story behind this clip is the following: I was driving to a heavily boring/tedious/long corporate training course on a Saturday morning.. and I heard this song on the radio while I was approaching the compound.. the song stocked in my head the whole time.. after 2 hours into the course I took a notepad and hiding behind my laptop started drawing some sort of rough storyboard of how would I shot something like this song using Lego

Re: I Don't Care

(Full Text)

... So the story behind this clip is the following: I was driving to a heavily boring/tedious/long corporate training course on a Saturday morning.. and I heard this song on the radio while I was approaching the compound.. the song stocked in my head the whole time.. after 2 hours into the course I took a notepad and hiding behind my laptop started drawing some sort of rough storyboard of how would I shot something like this song using Lego… when I got back home that night, I spent 20-25min building and selecting the minifigs, like 30min shooting and another good 35min editing..
I know is not the best movement, or stop motion sequence and it has a lot of details, but like I said this was a mix between a “run” getaway from corporate America and a let’s do a “quick and dirty” video just for fun..