Topic: CAR-NAGE

Directory Link

CAR-NAGE 

As Seen on YouTube
My YouTube Channel

An abrupt accident leaves a businessman on his own. . . against the unknown.

Re: CAR-NAGE

I enjoyed this mini/smile There were a few scenes where the animation was a tad choppy, but other than that, it was great! The story line was good (I liked the end) and the camera movements where very well done. Keep up the good work! mini/smile

The animation was decent, but you definitely need to use the easing in and out technique more, and some of the motions were a little slow and choppy. I understand that the revolvers are probably the only LEGO guns you have, but having a revolver fire 9 or 10 times straight in a row is a pretty obvious continuity error. If you have limited resources, you should write the film within the limit of those resources, it will always turn out better. You're definitely on your way to make some good stuff, keep working at it. mini/smile

Hey thanks, man!  Appreciate it mini/smile  About the guns, I don't know if you've watched any of my other films, but I actually have almost all of the guns on Brickarms, and a ton of others from sets, but I decided to use the revolvers from the Lone Ranger sets cuz they were brand new, and I like continuously using different guns for different films because then it gives the films a different feel.  I don't really know what you mean by "continuity error" though, because pistols, especially revolvers, have the capacity to fire several times in a row. But I agree with you on that I need to use easing in and out a lot more, I should work on that mini/smile   Anyways, thanks for the tips!