Topic: The Anvil of God's Word

Directory Link

The Anvil of God's Word

YouTube

Based on the poem written by John Clifford.

Re: The Anvil of God's Word

I liked it. Maybe you could include the actual poem in the captions option, or provide it in the description of the video on youtube. It is poetry, and especially non-native speakers might not get everything you are saying - it is not everyday English, you know. Excellent use of Medieval Village market set to create an impression of whole town.

I checked your other videos as well - good wide span of ideas (fight, poetry, comedy) - not boring - good.

Last edited by ThaukaFilms (September 11, 2013 (10:19pm))

Just popping in here with my mod hat on - please make sure to keep reviews and conversation respectful. You can review the brickfilm and the way it depicts the poem in question without necessarily agreeing with its message. Let's stay civil, please and thanks.

Nice job, it is really refreshing to see something like this once in a while. I love the poem and I agree with it completely.

Very good brickfilm!  The best part is the message!  I recommend this wholeheartedly!

@GEF and nltwm,
Thanks for the nice comments! Glad you liked it mini/smile

Pretty well done! The animation was good, though you might want to use easing in and out so the movements aren't so slow. The sets were great, and I like some of the small details you put into them, like the spinning waterwheel.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Really liked it.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube