Topic: Trailer - Stili di Vita

Hello, it's been a while since I actually posted a video here. It's been a while since I posted anything.
Now I'm back, with a trailer of a live action project I've been working on for almost 2 years: it's a project for a film that was done by a crew of only 5 people, with a budget of less than 100 euros. The language it's in italian, so you must activate the subtitles. The title, which has not been translated, means "stiles of life".

The movie won't be released in internet, we're completing it and we'll try to enter it to some festivals or contests around here.

I don't want to give away much of the plot (and the trailer doesn't say much either): it's about 5 guys who must meet at someone's house to prepare a robbery somewhere else (I'm the guy with longer, curly hair, if anyone wonders).

Warning: we got a little carried away while acting, so there is some cursing in the movie (and in the trailer too)... quite a lot, actually, but being the characters gangsters, it's not completely out of place or useless.

Sooner or later I'll probably be posting also a poster of it.

Well, comment, critique, if you have any question, ask... and enjoy.

Trailer on youtube

Re: Trailer - Stili di Vita

Good cinematography.

Thank you. We had time to improve as we were shooting, and later scenes look really a lot better than the first ones we did.

Looks awesome! Impressed that you made a feature

Thank's, I actually forgot about this thread. Here's a poster.
https://scontent-b-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/p480x480/1907428_728979093862747_9195037325311566928_n.jpg?oh=bbeb6df12cd008bd7814b9abe75bd340&oe=551AA977