Topic: Santa's Snowball

Directory Link

Santa's Snowball

Santa's Snowball

One magical Christmas Eve, Santa Claus gets harassed by a snowball-wielding elf...

Last edited by SeanDoubleJ (December 21, 2013 (11:50am))

Re: Santa's Snowball

Smooth animation with an annoying elf. Good film:) (my one critique is the elf's bells were a bit too loud compared to everything else.)

Very good!

Heh, going to be a lot of upset kids for a while.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Very festive film, Sean, nice job. The set design was great, the animation was fluid, and it really gives you the giddy feeling of Christmas...except for the end... mini/lol

Again, great film!

Good concept, clever ending, smooth animation, great humor, all and all it's one of the best holiday themed brickfilms I've seen so far.

Thanks for the nice comments.

I hope Santa brings you all a little something extra!

Boid wrote:

Very festive film, Sean, nice job. The set design was great, the animation was fluid, and it really gives you the giddy feeling of Christmas...except for the end... mini/lol

Again, great film!

nltwn wrote:

Good concept, clever ending, smooth animation, great humor, all and all it's one of the best holiday themed brickfilms I've seen so far.

These were some of the best comments I received all this year! Thanks again!

Wow, that elf is...something.  Great job, the sets were great, the animation was pleasing, and the story was funny and engaging. The only little complaint I have is that the pacing was a bit slow, but overall it's really good, nice job. mini/smile

Very good animation, and good concept! The ice ball kind of brought violence to the film, but I laughed regardless. (I'm soo evil!!!! mini/devil ) But seriously dude, this is one of my favorite brick films in a long time. You worked hard on it!

Nice fireplace bro (I got a thing for cool lego fireplaces mini/smile )

GHB wrote:

Very good animation, and good concept! The ice ball kind of brought violence to the film, but I laughed regardless. (I'm soo evil!!!! mini/devil ) But seriously dude, this is one of my favorite brick films in a long time. You worked hard on it!

Thanks a lot! Merry Christmas!