Topic: Lego Street Shootout

Directory Link

Lego Street Shootout

The video

I had some issues with the sounds, it really pissed me off. So I'm sorry for the bad quality of the sound and I know, it's a weird video. This is for time being, I'm busy with a new action video that is coming soon !!! Thanks For Watching!!!

Last edited by DynamicDustFilms (January 5, 2014 (02:38am))

Re: Lego Street Shootout

Your animation is good, you just need to edit at a higher framerate (so that the stills all run much faster - it'll look a lot smoother). I liked the bullet hits at the beginning, on the red newspaper stand.

One thing though - please don't swear on this forum. There are lots of kids here, and we try to keep bad language to an absolute minimum.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: Lego Street Shootout

I think you have potential but the video itself (story-wise) was dull and the sound levels were all over the place. It's better to take some time and do things right instead of releasing incomplete stuff as it is.