Topic: 279 B.C. Pyrrhic Victory at Battle of Asculum

Directory Link

279 B.C. Pyrrhic Victory at Battle of Asculum

Lego Asculum

The original Pyrrhic Victory

Re: 279 B.C. Pyrrhic Victory at Battle of Asculum

That was very well done! I commend you for even attempting to animate something of this magnitude! I get nervous if I have to animate more than two minifigures in one shot mini/smile

That was some of the best Lego fighting I've ever seen. The movements were so good! mini/bigsmile I just wish it was a tad easier to tell who was who, but still enjoyable to watch.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

That was very impressive! The animation was choppy at times, but I can imagine how difficult it must have been to keep track of all that movement. I would have a really hard time poking holes in my beloved minifigures, but this time the sacrifice was definitely worth it, the effect was amazing and quite realistic. My favourite part was the head tossing of the elephants.
My only suggestion would be to choose more interesting titles. Titles this long are very informative but boring, and make most people lose interest in actually clicking on the liknk. Save such infirmation for the description of your videos and choose a title that is more... ''abstract".

Keep up the good work!

Beatiful animation ! mini/smile

-  Don't trust of the squirrels   -