Topic: The Bricktastic Misadventures of Zac & Jake - Episode 0

Directory Link

The Bricktastic Misadventures of Zac & Jake - Episode 0

Link 1

If you thought BrickBits was something special, wait until you get a load of this! This is a series I've been wanting to put out for awhile now, but with all the hullabaloo that is my life in the real world, it just wasn't possible at the time. But with the success of BrickBits 1 and 2, I got the necessary motivation to finally get this rusty train of a series up and running. The film itself is short because that's all I've been able to in my spare time, but trust me, each episode will get a bit longer as it goes on. So make sure you like and favorite this video, and don't forget to subscribe to both my channel and Jake Moreno's, as well as Todd Bryanton (a.k.a. Lil Deuce Deuce) for his music that I "borrowed" for the end credits. Also I like pie. mini/smile

Zac T. Bucklin

Re: The Bricktastic Misadventures of Zac & Jake - Episode 0

It's not bad. The animation isn't the best, but I can tell you're on your way to making something smooth; it seems like a frame rate issue more than anything. The set is pretty good, especially for something like this where the set isn't important, I like the mounted fish. Also, although corny, I found it pretty funny. Good job, I hope to see you improve. mini/smile

Edit: Also, since you don't seem to really be an active member of the site, please don't ask people to like and favorite a video here, this isn't that type of community, keep that kind of stuff on YouTube.

Last edited by backyardlegos (February 25, 2014 (01:18am))