Topic: Batman 75th Anniversary in Lego

Directory Link

Batman 75th Anniversary in Lego

Youtube

75 years of the iconic symbol known as Batman shoved into a 2 minute video. Covering what I consider the most significant keypoints of Batman's superhero career spanning his entire life. This was completed in about a week and my main goal with this video was to learn matte paintings, 3D mapping, and Flash superspeed.

Re: Batman 75th Anniversary in Lego

Getting to see the long way that Bob Kane and his characters have come in minifigure form was just awesome. Of course, there were a few rough technical bits (seeing the Bat-signal getting stuck behind a CGI building, some of the objects turn so harshly and stiffly). But, I think what you did was really cool! Great job!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

It was pretty great! Where did you get the footage for 0:28-0:33 shots? Those worked really well for me. The animation could've been smoother but other than that I think the video was very creative and I liked it!

I especially liked the Joker transformation. Overall this was an ambitious project, and though there were some technical flaws you've made a really good video.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

That was a real good video! You had some pretty good animation in there. My only grip is that I think you should have relied on less digital effects for your film. They were often very distracting from what was going on, and several of them were pretty unnecessary and could easily have been accomplished with masking.

But overall, you did a really good job! I look forward to more from you!

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]