Topic: Minifig Gets Stuck in Box

Minifig Gets Stuck in Box

Video on YouTube

A Minifigure gets stuck in a box

Re: Minifig Gets Stuck in Box

The animation is pretty good!  Is this the first Lego video you ever made?

https://bricksafe.com/files/Wammy/Our%20Friend%20Pablo.jpg  Watch it on YouTube!

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
~ Psalm 23:6 ~

Thanks for sharing your work, ZAJ, however, a film of this length probably is best suited for the WIPS and Tests forum.

Yeah, this needs to be moved to the WIP forum.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Done.

As for the animation, it isn't as smooth as it could be, and the movement of the box while perfectly upright doesn't seem quite natural. Especially when it pauses in place a couple of times. There's also some light flicker, but if this is your first test, good job. My first work makes this look like a masterpiece.

For now I'd recommend solving your light-flicker problem. (Search through threads here to find a huge treasure-trove of valuable answers and tips.) And then working on some easier tests before launching into some short films.
Above all, have fun, and always keep improving!

Really good for a start. The animation could be a little smoother, but I would go with what Pritchard Studios said and concentrate on addressing the light flicker first and foremost.

This video tutorial should help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV09Jzt1tTU

Keep at it, though. You're showing more potential as a Brickfilmer than many first-timers. My first animations back at age 11 weren't nearly as good as this.

Last edited by CJAproductionsINC (June 20, 2014 (08:04am))

A bit...random. But cool for a first nonetheless. All the advice I have to give has already been mentioned, I'll just say that I hope you make some more videos.

YouTube Channel Edmeier Animation
Email: [email protected]