Topic: Werewolf vs. Vampire: A video with a name too long to fit here

Toobin'

The sequel to a silly video I made in 2010 about a werewolf. This is the first video I have made the soundtrack for myself and I tried some new animation techniques and effects.

Here is the original, if you are curious.

Re: Werewolf vs. Vampire: A video with a name too long to fit here

LOL!  That was fun to watch!  By coincidence, I wanted to animate a dance just like how werewolf does it.  Thanks for inspiring me!

Further proof that twerking is the ultimate evil.

This is one of those films I never knew I wanted, but I'm SO glad exists. The explosion effect is a little iffy, but I don't know what I was expecting. Those pelvic thrusts, however, are hypnotic. A masterpiece of animation...

YouTube
Max, She/They

Thanks for the feedback, people. I think there is something funny about the so-obviously fake Detonation Films explosion effects (...or at least that's the excuse I'm sticking to).

The animation was great. This was much better than the original in every way mini/smile .

I've seen masked animation before, but the way you animated the guys being thrown from the handcart was absolutely excellent. And the butt-waggling was hilarious.

Great job, Seán . Welcome back, and I hope you'll stick around for awhile.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

This is probably the funniest brickfilm I've seen. mini/bigsmile  Great job sillypenta!

This is amazing, there are no words for it's greatness!