Topic: Hollow Earth 2 Casting Call(Closed)

The casting call is over. All the voices have been filled.

Last edited by funmiproductions (November 5, 2014 (08:26am))

Re: Hollow Earth 2 Casting Call(Closed)

I am going to audition for sure!

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Great, thanks.

I sent some auditions!

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

You're been cast as Officer one. Glad to have you join the team. As well, END Films and dipothebookworm have been confirmed. Mickey is undecided for the moment. Let's get some more auditions.

Last edited by funmiproductions (September 10, 2014 (08:26pm))

Just some some lines.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Mickey and Brickelodeon have been confirmed.

TLFScarheart has now been confirmed. This is great so far guys.

Jay Sliver is confirmed. Four roles left.

Dyland is confirmed. A few roles left. Let's get some more actors. These main characters are important to the story. I'd like their scenes to be filmed soon. And I ask my current actors to send all their lines to me asap.

Last edited by funmiproductions (October 5, 2014 (02:13pm))

Most of the current voice actors have sent their lines. If you are in the film, send your line ASAP. Filming has already started, and I STILL need voices for the parts left as these characters are in quite a few scenes.

I have just hit a speed bump. One of my main voice actor's has dropped out. So, I need someone to play

Bolt
Voice: Watch the first film. More or less like it:
Testline: Mr. Ryder, and friends.
The villain

Another actor is yet to send me his lines. If he does not send it from now until next week Saturday, I'll recast that role as well. I have not been able to film several scenes because these characters are quite important. And frankly, I'm tired of waiting.

If you need voices I am willing to help you out.

With the bump tho, I don't know if its actually available or not as theres no test lines and it mentions of another acting yet to send his lines.

If it is currently available send me a PM for the test lines, how you want the voices to be done and I'll get em out to you.

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw

All the voices are filled. Finally. I can complete filming in time for editing and music.