Topic: Bad Money

Directory Link

Bad Money

Bad Money

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Re: Bad Money

I'm seeing great potential here. The animation on the washing machine and the things being thrown was very fun. However, I found the joke to be quite predictable. It would be great to see you try something larger than a one-joke film as it seems all your videos hover around the 1:30-mark which doesn't leave much room for a plot or many jokes, but the technical aspects are very nice.

That was pretty creative. I really liked the animation in this. My only complaint was the purely digital effects, like the jumping fish and the shattering windows. They just looked really fake and distracting, and would have looked a lot better done in camera.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Very 'punny' at the end. mini/wink

Thanks for sharing.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

I love corny jokes as much as the next guy, but the execution could use some work. The pace was too slow, especially for this kind of humor; you probably could have lost 30 seconds and it would have felt much cleaner (puns mini/tongue ). Part of the problem is the pace of the animation itself. You had the right emotion in mind, but the movements were too slow and not exaggerated enough. The easing should also be more pronounced, everything felt just a little stiff. Pacing is probably the hardest part of both comedy and animation, it's something I still struggle with. You show good potential, keep working at it. mini/smile