Topic: The Lay-Wah Saga: Episode 8 - Lego Star Wars

Directory Link

The Lay-Wah Saga: Episode 8 - Lego Star Wars

YouTube

PREVIOUSLY:
"Clone Commander Cody and his men have been tasked with disabling the new droid factory's defences by shutting down its main power generator. But with interference from the cunning assassin Asajj Ventress, it doesn't seem likely that they will succeed. That is, until Jedi Master Lay-Wah appears and challenges her to one final duel!"

Please note that you don't HAVE to watch the previous episodes to enjoy this video!
(My first videos were horrible compared to this)

This is my first attempt with lightsaber duels. Please let me know what you think!

I know a lot of you guys hate LEGO Star Wars videos and think they are unoriginal. But I enjoy making these, and luckily some  people appear to enjoy watching them. I am also being told I am being a bit more original than the average "Clones vs. droids battle" videos, so there's that. But that's for you to decide. mini/smile

Last edited by Drannion Entertainment (November 27, 2014 (09:54am))

Re: The Lay-Wah Saga: Episode 8 - Lego Star Wars

Pretty nice effects. And the lightsaber duel was awesome.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."