Topic: Spider Man vs the Sinister Six

Directory Link

Spider Man vs the Sinister Six

Youtube

How do you take down a superhero? Team up with other supervillains, obviously. The sinister six go after Spider Man
when he's most vulnerable, will they catch the spider in his own web or will they be too clustered by their
own kind to even make a budge at him?

Directed, Animated, Written, and Music composed by Tristan Kilmer

Starring
Mike Joseph as Spider Man
Will Murphy as Kraven the Hunter
Josh Lambright as Stan Lee
Sean Polite as Black Manta and Lex Luthor
Bret Newton as Captain Marvel
Coulter Rail as Plastic Man

How did Spider Man end up where he is? Check it out in this film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikmmAWGwYDY

What were Captain Marvel and Plastic man up to? Find out in this film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4bFAa-xlsA&list=UU-NasFpPhJFK2vX_OPAI1GA

Re: Spider Man vs the Sinister Six

Ok, voice acting is fine, as well as sound effects, and music. But, your animation has dropped in comparison to your previous videos. Your filters do a bad job of hiding it, and the filters kind of make it hard to watch anything. I also noticed you posted a video each week for a while. Slow down. Put more quality in these superhero films, and they will look 10x better.

Re: Spider Man vs the Sinister Six

This film is reminiscent of the Disney/Marvel movies that have been coming out recently like Captain America 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy. And, while this does mean that it gets right what the big studios are doing, it sadly also has some of the same faults as well.

Overall, the animation is great. I always like to use the scale of Rankin & Bass Christmas Specials to The LEGO Movie when judging good animation, and, this certainly falls somewhere in-between. It's not a technical marvel, pardon the pun; however, it isn't sloppy or unoriginal either. The flow of the animation works perfectly with the pacing, and, looks great on the eye. The heavy use of filters and color correction, on the other hand, isn't.

Everything in the editing department is just a bit too overblown. While each frame does look like something straight out of a comic book - it only goes to show why pages on a panel shouldn't be directly adapted for animation. What looks great as a still photo doesn't necessarily look good on video. The action is a bit hard to follow - again, if I frame by frame, everything's pretty clear, however, the overall picture is just too confusing. The composition needs to be looked at a bit closer next time. Try to make the entire piece fit as one film, instead of working on just the individual small bits. "The whole is better than the sum of it's parts," they always say - and this proves to be true especially here.

Otherwise, the directing, voice acting, and set designs are really inspiring. Nothing's overdone in that department, and, while things do look a bit busy at times, the setting is in the middle of a city - So, it's excusable.

Spoiler (click to read)

I have to say that my favorite part was the after-credits sequence. I usually hate those in the Marvel movies, however, this time, I think that it actually worked in a pretty artistically creative way. I can't wait to see the crossover episode! mini/smile

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png