Topic: MP3 POLICE

Directory Link

MP3 POLICE

Link Name

A short, 1 minute video, based upon a Lego man who is not happy with spending money on music...

Re: MP3 POLICE

You totally stole this from Keshen. mini/madhead This theme is overused by now, i suggest coming up with a creative idea yourself. And you should work on your animation and setup as well, the animation is choppy and there's a lot of light flicker.

signature

This had its pros and cons. I really recommend working on fixing the light flicker overall.

Teaser Trailer for Toy Soldier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp9klvKY1FM
Starring numerous celebrities and proceeds going towards charity

This was a great. I very much enjoyed it! mini/bigsmile

I agree with the light flicker critique. You can avoid this by getting a better lighting set up or by turning all your settings on manual- both will help. The animation was choppy-some. But overall that didn't really effect my enjoyment. The voices also could also have used some more work, along with some of your cinematography.  Try and work on improving these areas every film and eventually it'll pay off.

WoutStopMotion please learn how to give good constructive criticism. Everyone starts out somewhere whether it be good or bad; tearing him down won't help him improve at all.

Rayfilms, don't take him personally, keep up making films. With each one you'll get better and better and the experience will be worth it! Keep it up!

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Harborlight Productions wrote:

WoutStopMotion please learn how to give good constructive criticism. Everyone starts out somewhere whether it be good or bad; tearing him down won't help him improve at all.

I didn't see it as tearing someone down, but trying to defend an already-existing film that he believes was stolen, which it wasn't. It clearly says, in the YouTube video description that the film was "inspired" by Keshen's video, not stolen.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Mickey wrote:

I didn't see it as tearing someone down, but trying to defend an already-existing film that he believes was stolen, which it wasn't. It clearly says, in the YouTube video description that the film was "inspired" by Keshen's video, not stolen.

" i suggest coming up with a creative idea yourself."  "And you should work on your animation and setup as well, the animation is choppy and there's a lot of light flicker."

This isn't helping this is tearing someone down.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

This isn't helping this is tearing someone down.

I never said he was helping him, and I didn't say that Wout was correct in his claims either.

Anyways, the light flicker could be improved upon with Harborlight's suggestions, and the gun effects were actually pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Ok folks, simmer down. There's a bit of misunderstanding going around.

Wout, you've been asked to increase the quality of your reviews before, please do so.
If you have concerns, please express them nicely, without jumping to conclusions and accusations.

Let's keep this thread to discussing the film, and if another questionable post comes up, please use the report button to alert a mod. We are here for a reason.