Topic: Barney Bunny Ep. 2- Garden Time

Directory Link

Barney Bunny Ep. 2- Garden Time

Link 1

Emmie decides to take Barney outside to enjoy a spring day, but ends up with chore on her hands.......or so she thinks!

Some sound effects provided by SoundBible

Re: Barney Bunny Ep. 2- Garden Time

Welcome to BricksinMotion!

Your animation was pretty good. I also enjoyed the book style you used, it didn't get boring and was pretty well delivered by the voice actor. The only thing I would work on is your lighting, as it isn't very bright in some scene's, though in others it's fine. (like to out-door ones)

Overall this was pretty nice short. Keep up the good work! mini/smile

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Great film! I too like the storybook format. It reminds me of the children's books I used to read back in elementary school. mini/smile The animation was well done also.

I look forward to seeing more of these films. Keep up the good work. mini/smile

Oh, and welcome to Bricks in Motion.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Nice job! The animation was pretty good and the story flowed nicely. mini/smile

That was cute! I like your storytelling style here, it gave the film a nice little charm and was well-utilized in telling the story from the little girl's perspective. Well done.

Such an adorable little film. I enjoyed it very much!
Looking forward to more films. mini/smile

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

I didn't quite get the ending but am very impressed with all the sets, really awesome work.

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

I really liked this! The storytelling style was great and delivered very well. I was also impressed by the large sets and I was surprised to find that this is only your third upload as it is quite technically accomplished. I look forward to future films!